Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Ko Tao, Thailand














Well, beaches galore and more! Party, beaches, party, along with scuba diving is what goes on here. Fortunately and unfortunately this is not really the theme of my trip so 4 days is about all I could take for these three islands. I just feel like I am wasting my time sitting around on a beach relaxing watching all the 20 year old students drink themselves to death. I did enjoy a wild evening during one of the famous full moon parties. It is really expensive to stay here during a full moon party time so we decided to do an all night party which I didn't make. We didn't have a place to stay and I got tired so I went to the end of the beach to take a nap. 20 minutes later lucky Luke woke up with some lady boy grabbing my crouch thinking I would like it! Welcome to Thailand I guess, common theme here. After that uncomfortable experience I decided that I would just go back and hang out with my friends from Berlin. The next morning when we checked into the hotel at 8am, I was tired. I survived an all night er and it was impressive watching the sun come up as around 5000 people continued to dance on the beach. In Ko Tao I went Scuba diving on Easter and the reefs were really impressive. It was funny that I didn't even know it was Easter until it was over! Never really know what day it is and without your family, holidays are really pointless.

No comments: