Monday, September 7, 2009

Slovenia



The shirt says it all!



Everyone asks why I don't smile in my pictures, its cause I haven't fell out of the sky first!




Did anyone else realize this......12:34 56 7-8-9......date and time?

Bled, which is a beautiful lake and area.


Igor...."Do you want your picture taken?"......."I'm thinking!"


Klemen, Igor, and Caveman. These guys are lifetime friends!





Nice cave with ugly human looking fishes in it! ....No really! And at the end of the tour you get to see dinosaur bones and you can't for get the high speed train ride into this cave too!.....After this tour nothing will really live up to it! You just don't really know what to expect could possibly be next.



Slovenia! If you were to read my blog you would know the story about my friend Igor and Klemen. Igor had a stroke around 7 months ago and when I finally made it to Slovenia, he has made some huge recoveries, but still has a long way to go! Igor hooked me up with my skydiving jump and gave me a place to stay the entire week I was there. I had such a good time touring all over the countryside with Igor and Klemen. If I was to say I had a blast in Slovenia, that would be an understatement. Every one of their friends treated me like I was their great friend and I really felt at home! Thank you guys for everything and see you when you come to Colorado!

No comments: