Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scotland



Traveling with Caroline has been great. We spent several months traveling together off and on through-out Asia and Europe. It was really tough saying goodbye to Caroline. I really wish you the best of everything in life! You will always have a friend in me!



For my 31st Birthday we took a tour up to Loch Ness to try and find the Loch Ness Monster! It was a good way to see the countryside although I regret to admit, I didn't get to see Nessy!






I loved this guy!







Blue sky in Scotland may be a myth only!.....It's always cloudy

Wow, Scotland is a bit chilly and something about this place feels cold and odd. Everywhere I went I had this eerie feeling and it always seemed that it would be the last place I would like to live. On another note Edinburgh is a beautiful city and Scotland is an amazing country. The history was very interesting as well as the people. 

No comments: