Thursday, April 13, 2023

Time Marches On- Walking the El Camino

 





It's been almost a decade since my last post, and time has flown by so quickly. It's a reminder of how fleeting our youth can be.

I'm excited to share with you that I'm embarking on a journey to walk along the El Camino in Spain. It's an opportunity for me to disconnect from the distractions of the world and reconnect with myself.

It's been a while since I've slowed things down and taken the time to reflect on what's truly important in life. With this journey, I hope to gain some clarity and shift my perspective. I want to focus on the things that truly matter, like love, friendship, and happiness.

As I prepare for this journey, I'm reminded of how vital it is to step back from the chaos of our lives and reflect. It's easy to get caught up in the daily grind, but we must cherish the moments that matter the most.

I'm thrilled to share my experiences with you and hope that my journey will inspire you to reflect on your own life and focus on what's truly important.  

Lucas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJsX0d_FIqk

Unknown said...

Enjoy the trip!!! Stay out of trouble....

Anonymous said...

The dude abides

Marcia Lavochkin said...

Journey on......Safe travels.