Thursday, June 1, 2023

Porto Portugal

Porto is definitely a worthwhile stop.  So far, it’s my favorite city of this trip.  I was assuming once we left Santiago we would stop running into people who I met hiking the Camino.  That proved to be incorrect.  

 




I was thrilled to see Paul and Gordon walking down the streets of Porto. We ended up meeting up the next evening for dinner and it was a great evening introducing our families/friends and chatting about our adventures.


#66





The day I finished the Camino, I was bummed I didn’t get to see Damian. A couple days later, here he was walking around Porto as well.




Juan was disappointed that the food wasn’t spicy enough. He seemed so happy when we found some tabasco sauce wandering around the market place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really great stuff, Lucas. Thanks so much for sharing. Love your reflection and positive thoughts on humanity.