Thursday, May 22, 2008

St. Petersburg Florida

Hello all,
First I want to let you know I got this personal tracking device so that when I push this button it will send a message telling you where I am. I'm also going to have it on a lot while I am sailing so if I sink, you will know where to find me! So here is my game plan for all of you who don't know. We are not going to sail for as long as I had planned. We set sail on Sat the 24Th and we are making a direct run to Corpus Christi. It is about 800 miles and it is going to take a week straight of sailing. I am thankful to say that Dan and Glenna were nice enough to buy me a plane ticket to Belize on June 4Th. I am adding a link so that you should be able to click on it and see exactly where I am on Google maps. The Link is located in the upper right hand corner on this screen and will keep current with my location.
Cheers,
Lucas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucas Melissa told me I could find you here. I hope you have a great and safe trip. Have you tried Google Earth lately? You can enter in an address and most places you can actually see even the frount on anyones house, although some places you can only see the terrain. You are so right, most people only dream of what you are doing!!! Best of luck!
Dana Kadiri

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lucas:
We met this afternoon at the Atlanta Bread Co.
What you are doing is really great; best of luck to you. I am jealous and my back-crippling law school loans is the only thing holding me back from doing the same thing.
I've been to a lot of the places you're going to and you are going to have a great time.
Talk to you later.

Johnny
johnnybardine@gmail.com