Thursday, May 22, 2008

Austin TX



Well, it looks like another week has passed and I could say that Austin is really about as good as Texas gets! Plenty of cute girls, lots of fun spots to go to, and staying with Glenna and Dan has been a real treat! I can't tell you how hospitable they have been and let me borrow one of their Mercedes to get around in. They have also paid for every meal since I have arrived! (THANK YOU) To return the favor I have actually worked a few days helping them with a few projects, but I was glad to do it! While driving one day there was a flood in the road and Glenna asked me to drive through the water! I simply said there was no way I'm going to drive a $100K S550 through water I have no clue how deep it was. Before I knew it she gets out and decided to see how deep it was! Next thing I knew she slipped and fell in! :-) :-) With the water only 12-15" deep she told me to drive through it! So...........Here is a picture of me not only driving the most expensive car I have ever drove, but also through a river!

No comments: