Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lanquine Guatemala 6-13






Arriving in Lanquine I was asonished to believe that I would have so much good to say about Guatemala. It is unbelievable here! We stayed at the El Rotero which was extremely nice and cost me about 7 dollars a night! We took a trip to Semuc Champey and it has now taken place as my favorite thing that I have seen so far! We had a rope swing into the river, swam up water deep inside another cave, and the pools that are above the river that violently flows underneath are as pristine as it gets. Some other fun activities I did was; tubing down the river, a small canopy tour, and relaxed with the best view right outside my front door. I was here for 3 nights and this is definately a place that you could find yourself spending a month or two. It is too good to explain in words and you need to add it to your list of destinations to go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke. I finally posted a comment! Nice blog and good pics. I wish I was there with you...we'd have a blast. Be safe and have fun, Jason.

Anonymous said...

Luke, Apparently I need to check your blog more than once a week? I will do better. I must admit your photos are very good....possibly as good as the job you did framing my basement. So lets see....you spent a week puking on a boat, black tongue and missed a bus.....well at least you haven't crapped your pants yet? FYI- you'll need to crap them 3 times within a week to break my record : ) I would say I'm jealous of your trip so far but then that would be just stating the obvious. Talk to you soon, Kipp

Anonymous said...

those pools look insane..are they fresh water? magic jack me when you get a chance

amazing stuff luke

Anonymous said...

BE CAREFUL!!! THERE COULD BE SNAKES IN THERE!!!

NANC

Anonymous said...

Beautiful waters, I want to folic in the water! It looks so serene. I would totally have crapped my pants zip lining but, I'm sure you had fun! You know me totally scared of heights!