Sunday, June 15, 2008

Placencia Belize 6-10




Getting off the boat from Caye Caulker Belize, I decided to take it easy for a few days in Placencia. It is a small little town but has a great feel to it. I spent time hanging out with new friends that I met on the Raggamuffin Tour from Caye Caulker. I had my first roommate (Vrad) from Austin and surprising enough after 2 days I still have all my stuff! I guess that means he’s a good guy? Anyone looking for a quite/small town with a semi-nice beach would enjoy Placencia. In the morning I plan to head towards Rio Dulce Guatemala with a stop along the way in Livingston. Two of the guys that were on the same boat trip are going in the same direction so we are heading out together. I have been battling with a minor case of stomach issues, but I am getting by. I am just scared to be on a bus too long and not be able to use a bathroom. I took some medicine for my stomach and when I woke up my tongue was completely black. It was a mystery to me but lucky for me it went away after a day or so. So far I'm having a great time and things are going good!

Cheers,
Lucas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, even though i may look like one, i am no doctor. But i do think that u have a rare case of black-tongue-gingivitises. U better amputate that thing as quickly as possible. May i suggest a butter knife?? haha, no i am totally kidding. What a story it would be though if u came home with no tongue:) Anywhooo, looks like ur having a great time. Don't have to much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey!! Are you doing the master cleanser while you are out on your adventures.... Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Как почасту автор посешает этот блог?. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-v-moskve/84-stroitelstvo-dorog-v-moskve.html]ремонт в квартире до скольки[/url]