Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boquete, Panama 7-12-08






Well I´ve reached my 6th country now and my first stop is in Boquete, Panama. On first arrival I was not overly impressed but after spending the day walking around I felt it was a worthy place to stop. They have quite a few free things to do and things cost a lot less here. On my stop here I took a tour of a garden, walked up to see the waterfall, and found some people rock climbing the rocks and decided to join in! Tomorrow I am going to take a tour of a coffee plant and go to the hot springs. After that I plan to head onto Bocas Del Toro on the Caribbean coast.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hibiscus....be careful........LMC

Anonymous said...

Luke, Sorry I have been a little pre-occupied but have caught up now on your blog reports which are excellent. Everything (except some theiving bastards) sounds great. "Keep on keepin on" ~Joe Dirt...can't wait for the Luke's coming home party...take care, be safe and how's the foot? Kipp-

Anonymous said...

You would never know it by lookin at his photos but this kid does smile ALOT! .....Hope you are having fun Mike (Omotepe)

Bobbagwell said...

When you go to the "coffee plant tour" make sure to send some of that fine panamanian ground up here. Looks gorgeous there.

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke, looks like you are having a blast. It's amazing how far you have traveled in such a short time. Call me when you get the chance. Take care and be safe.

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke! I'm proud of you man! You have gone so far in such a short time! I'm sorry that the computer shipment thing didn't work out as planned however, I believe your mom should be bringing it to you soon! I miss you buddy! Call me when you can...