Saturday, August 23, 2008

San Agustin, Colombia


If you look closely you would feel sorry for this horse! I am too big for this small hungry horse and I could tell that the horse did not want to lug me around but we made it. On our tour we went around to look at a few hundred statues and got some great views of the country side. The folks around here must have really been big into sculpting statues and after seeing all of the ones we saw I would be ok with not seeing anymore for a while.



If you go to Colombia one of the things that every tourist is interested in is........Cocaine. On every tour they are willing to show you or tell you about it. Here is a picture of me standing next to a coca plant.



I just want to say that I have had a great time in Colombia and I am now headed out to Ecuador. I hope that I am going to have enough time to see as much of South America as I would like, but this place is huge. I am looking at my schedule and I am stretching it if I stay here 3 more months. I guess I´d better KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!

No comments: