Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Barilochie, Argentina


Maybe one day I will grow up and quit acting like a child.

Hallmark might be calling me for some of these photos.


This is actually a glacier that was a volcano and has somehow turned the ice black!


This is a picture of the most expensive hotel in South America! LLAO LLAO

What did you do today? This was my view from a 36k hike to the refuge Italia!


Barilochie, WOW!!!!! Not cheap at all but it is amazing place to visit. For the last 6 weeks traveling I haven't really found anyone (I'd like to travel with) who is on the same track as myself. I think in the last 2 months I traveled with about 15 different people for 3 or so days and then onto a different track they go. The best part of traveling is meeting other people from other countries, and you learn so much about the world and different views about the world. My travel plan for those of you who don't know I am going to work my way back home in mid January. From there I need to iron out a couple of visas and then I am off for my around the world trip. I will be buying a flight that will bring me back home in October of next year! The countries I will be visiting are China, S.E. Asia, India, Nepal, and Europe. It is possible I will be home for a few weeks, but most likely I may not have time between South America and China. If so I hope that I get to see all of you back home who follow my blog and I will let you know as the time comes closer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke when you do come home in JAN I have an idea. It may be used in other parts of the world as well. It's called a PARTY, it's a festive occasion where many people gather so you can see many people at one time : ) Are you seriously considering coming back to Denver and NOT having a party? That is un-American? But then again not being over weight is too and I see you've lost weight too! Who are you? Kipp- Your biggest smart-ass friend...but that's only cause Scotty can't type: ) Take care

Anonymous said...

nice pictures amigo....