Sunday, December 14, 2008

Puenta del Diablo, Uruguay











This small little beach community is a perfect little place to chill out and relax. The weather was nice and it was not too hot. As I walked up and down the beaches I saw some interesting creatures, unfortunately they were in mammal heaven. Enjoyed my time here and I am currently miserable as I try to deal with this nasty sunburn. While I was here I hung out with a couple Canadian girls that I met in Urshuia and we enjoyed our beach bumming time along with staying in a private house instead of a hostel.

4 comments:

Bobbagwell said...

I would have figured by now you would be tan thru and thru. I guess you can take a gringo to South America but he is still a gringo. Those beached animals were cool.

Lucas Craig said...

Little Fact.....South America is not as warm as I thought it would be!

Anonymous said...

Those beach creatures are strange looking, like Worley.
Ryan W.

Anonymous said...

Umm? Where's the pics of the girls?