Sunday, December 14, 2008

Buenos Aires, Argentina







Everybody talks about what an amazing city Buenos Aires is, and it's nice but .......I don't see what the talk is all about. Maybe I just didn't have as good as experience as others but I had to change hostels 4 times because they kept saying that the next night they were full. Bad service if you ask me! Walked around and checked out the place and saw some nice things but, big cities are not my idea of traveling. I decided what I really need on this trip is a VACATION from traveling, so I am headed to Uruguay to spend some time on the beach. YEAH

1 comment:

Sarah Dawn said...

HEy! Of course you aren´t going like Buenos Aires after living among trees, bugs and glaciers for the past 2 months or whatever! I will send you those pics as soon as i get decent internet. which i havent yet... after i get my mini computer! I will be in Uruguay for new years, which according to you, has a healthy array of wildlife, haha, i am looking forward to it! keep up the stories, we´ll have to have a story swap at the end of our adventures.