Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1 YEAR

Haven't really been good about updating the blog here but I will get to it soon. A quick update here. After Cambodia I went to Thailand. From Thailand I headed into Singapore and worked my way up through Malaysia and back into Southern Thailand. Following that I headed into Burma and currently in Laos. I am proud to say....I made it a full year! In 2 weeks I will be headed into India and Nepal for 70 days. Then I have 2 months for Europe and then home! Hope all of you are doing well back home and I promise I will update here soon!
Lucas

2 comments:

Teaque said...

So I don't ever comment, which I know I should... I have been reading your blog ever since we became "friends" on Facebook. I had to go all the way back to your first entry I was so intrigued. I totally admire you for doing this and to make it for a year is impressive and I think it takes a special person (maybe even a little crazy LOL) to last that long. There are so many people out there that can't even leave the comfort of their own home for a weekend so it really is admirable. I used to follow a family of 5 that were RTW travelers and they totally impressed me too (they had 3 LITTLE kids and made it). I am living through you and other RTW's and I can only imagine how much this will have changed you! You MUST keep your blog even after you get back. I would love to hear how life is different for you. Not that it sounds like you are coming back anytime soon. Still almost 6 months left - wow! So jealous! I wish you safe travel and tons of new memories and experiences! - Teaque

Sandra et Simon said...

Hola Lucas!
Wow! A year and still more to come! And not the least: Nepal!!! Tip: eat a great yak steak a K-too's restaurant! Say hello to the mountains from us and tell them that we will be back one day!
Simon