Saturday, July 18, 2009

Landshut, Germany


Hubert and Mandy have found themselves again on my blog. If you look back to Peru you will see that we met on the Santa Cruz trek and they were gracious enough to allow me to stay with them during my time near Munich. Thank you guys for everything!







Landshut is a town that is about an hour by train from Munich, although if I were to cover this distance in India it would be more like 7 hours. While I was in Landshut there was a medieval festival and we had a great time watching the parades and people all dressed up in costumes. It is a very nice place and it is also where A. Hitler started up the Nazi party. From a look back in history, I wonder how such bad things ever happened here since the people here are so giving and nice. Germany is a wonderful country to visit.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Wow! Lucas! Your adventures are never ending. How many countries have you visited thus far?