Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Amsterdam, Netherlands






The home of Anne Frank.









Dacia, a co-worker from home came to travel with me.  Thanks for taking the time to be a part of my trip!






It's been 12 years since I've seen Jordy Kool, a friend from Ft. Lewis College. Jordy is a busy guy with a family these days, but it really brought back some great memories of College. I had told myself for years that I was going to get to Amsterdam to catch up with this guy and I finally did it! Good to see you ole' pal and thanks for taking the time to meet up!

Amsterdam
The sex and drug capital of the world! Half the tourist here are high as a kite and sit around glossy eyed munching of french fries. The locals seem a bit disgusted with the drug abusing tourist and don't associate with them to much. When you walk through the red light district, There are girls in the window in their underwear trying to get you to come in for an expensive little visit. Outside of this, the city is a beautiful place with an interesting history.

No comments: