Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Berlin, Germay


















Sten, Stefan, Caroline and myself all actually traveled together for a bit down in Thailand. It was great catching up with them all together and these guys, who are both cops in Berlin should win an award as the most thoughtful people on earth. Everything we did or everywhere we went they would both go out of their way to make things as convenient as possible. We stayed here for free for nearly a week, had some great times, and made Berlin one of my favorite stops in Europe although it seems I'm starting to have a lot of favorites! They both work late and they even saw me off at the train station, although I knew they were both exhausted and I left early in the morning! Little things can mean so much some times too!
Here in Berlin I also said goodbye to Caroline who had spent nearly a month with me in Europe. I felt a bit bad for Caroline since I am on quite a tight budget since I have been going for this long, but she never once complained about cheap accommodations, budget eating places, or doing things that hard way to save a buck or two. We both got hooked up big from Edwin and Martina, Glenn, and Sten and Stefan finding us free places to stay and there were other times where the accommodations weren't so luxurious. All and all it was a great experience and I wouldn't trade this time for another 1 of traveling.......Maybe a year but no less ??? JK!
Gonna miss ya!

No comments: