Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Leon Spain

Getting on a bus today felt very foreign as I have not been in a moving vehicle for nearly 3 weeks now.  I left Villafranca del Bierzo this morning and went back to Leon to catch up with my best good pal.  Today sure felt like a treat eating a little fancier meals, sleeping in a lot nicer accommodations, getting a great massage, and I only walked a fraction of my previous days so far.  My feet are very thankful for this.  Tomorrow we have rented a car with a loose schedule of places to check out.



They sure don’t make things like this anymore.  The Cathedral in Leon started construction in the 13th century and was finished a couple hundred years later.  








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day today pal! Jh

Anonymous said...

Wow. Love the architecture!!! NG