Monday, May 1, 2023

Walking Day #4. Puente de Reina to Ayegui

By the time this journey concludes, I reckon it'll be a stroke of luck if I manage to pronounce even 10% of the towns we traverse. I've been trekking with a new friend from Denmark for the past two days, and we've come across many of the same individuals along the way. While lodging in a communal dormitory may not be a luxurious endeavor, it certainly makes for an interesting experience. Currently, I've covered 73 miles, with a whopping 411 miles still to go.
  







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Country side looks gorgeous. Stay healthy. Dad

Anonymous said...

Your 2nd mom in Florida says to stay safe!!! Pictures are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I reckon! JH

Marlin said...

Lucas, I look forward to your blog everyday. Great pictures and insight.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Lucas, even if I can’t pronounce a single place you’ve been to. Many thanks…you’ve managed to rekindle my traveling desire..:dormant since the world wide fiasco involving Covid. As always, I have travel envy. How
much longer those shoes going to hold out?

Anonymous said...

I might have 1-2 weeks of life left in my shoes I bought last week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. It’s like we are walking along the trail with you! Glad you met a friend to keep you company. -TT