Sunday, April 30, 2023

Day 3 Zabaldika to Puente La Reina









Day 3 of my Camino journey was eventful as always. Today's stretch from Zabaldika to Puente la Reina covered 20 miles, adding up to a total of 60 miles so far. Upon reaching my next destination, I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of fellow pilgrims limping around—we're all feeling the mileage!

I've acquired a couple of blisters along the way, but they're nothing too troublesome at the moment. Before setting off, I did my best to lighten my load, but now I wish I had been even more thorough. It seems my pack is quite hefty compared to others I've seen on the trail.

I've been making good progress and find myself a day or two ahead of most pilgrims. This leaves me contemplating whether to book accommodations in advance or take my chances upon arrival.

Despite the challenges, my spirits remain high. I continue to embrace the joys that the Camino offers. Each step brings new encounters and breathtaking views that make this adventure truly magical.

Buen Camino!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The streets are all empty. Great post luke! A couple blisters ain't gonna slow the Dude down. JH

Anonymous said...

It looks like the weather is great. Blisters meh! Just keep walking along and singing a song. . TT