Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yangshou, China


No such thing as a photo in China with out the haze.












Yangshou is a for sure must see with an endless amount of things to do. I definitely can say that China feels very different then anywhere I have been so far and I am really excited about all the new experiences to come. I am also getting excited that in about a week my Mom and Sister are coming to visit for a couple of weeks, and although I know it will be difficult trying to move quickly through China, we will have fun and it will be great to see the Fam! In Yangshou I saw one of the most amazing shows and if you get a chance you shouldn't miss the Illusions show which has 600 performers all choreographed by the same guy who did the opening ceremony for the 2008 Olympics. Here I also went hiking, caving a couple times, watch a Chinese fisherman and his trained birds catch fish from the river, along with a bamboo raft trip down a river with some of the most amazing views you have ever seen in your life!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Again great pictures! Love the green hat!